We may collect and process the following information and associate it with you (“Personal Information”):
• Information that you provide to us when registering to use the Service or when maintaining your profile details including name, email address, date of birth, gender;
• Any information you have given Facebook, Twitter or other social networks (the “Social Networks”) permission to share with us when you connect them to the Service. This can include information such as name, gender, profile pictures, user ID, user name, likes, details of friends, followers or contacts, and networks that you are a member of;
• Any data you upload to the Service including any posts, reviews, comments; “shares” or any information you have instructed us to fetch from other websites or services;
• Details of your activities on the Service including your participation, progress, actions, and achievements in the quiz, content that you create (such as posts you make), pages and items you view, how you browse the Service, your communication with other users of the Service;
• Records of our correspondence with you. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem with the Service;
• Surveys that we ask you to take part in for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
• Details of your use of the Service including location data, log data, and other information that your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone) sends to us when you connect it to the Service.
The Personal Information we collect will be kept by us for as long as your account with us remains active. If you deactivate your account your Personal Information will be kept for a reasonable period of time after this so that we can complete any activities it is being used for. Following this period we will either delete the information or change it to a form that does not identify you.
When you use the Service, we may place cookies on the device that you connect to the Service.
Uses made of the information
We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways to:
• Provide the Service to you and ensure that content on the Service is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you;
• Allow you to participate in, and interact with, features of the Service when you choose to do so;
• Provide you with information that you request from us;
• Provide you with information about products or services that we believe will interest you;
• Update our records and generally maintain your account with us;
• Notify you about changes to the Service;
• Analyse how the Service is used; and
• Diagnose technical problems with and/or maintain security of the Service.
Disclosure of your information
Other Users of the Service The following information will be made publicly available to other users of the Service: your name; comments you post; and your actions, progress and achievements in the game.
For Legal Reasons
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If FootieCentral or a substantial part of its assets is acquired by a third party, information held by it about its users could be one of the transferred assets; and
Ads on the service and third party advertising networks
Information that can’t identify you
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to anyone outside of FootieCentral except as set out above. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about our users and non-registered visitors’ habits and use of the Service but will we make sure no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any Personal Information to those websites.
Keeping your information safe
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at your own risk.
Access to your information
Most of the Personal Information that we hold about you is either available directly from viewing your account and looking back over your own activities, or is available from the Social Networks that you have connected to the Service. Please provide as much information as you can about the information you are looking for and we will be happy to try and help you find it.
Notices to you
Our policy towards children
The Service is not directed to persons under 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.